800% Slower

The purpose of this assignment was to slow down a song to make it sound even better! I figure the easiest way was to find a song that was already pretty slow, such as relaxation music that people sleep or study too. What I did was I found a rhythmic song on youtube and downloaded it to an mp3. From there, this song was slowed down using the change tempo effect in audacity. Playing it back, the song changed from around 2 minutes to over 8! At this point the song was exported and uploaded to SoundCloud for playback.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *